At Westview Animal Hospital, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Westview Animal Hospital, please contact:
The Kennel Tech is responsible for providing a clean, efficient and healthy environment for the animals being treated and boarded at the hospital.
Kennel Technician is duties:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kennel area, runs, hospital and outside grounds.
- Feed hospitalized animals and boarders
- Monitor and record important information about animal’s condition and behavior.
- Feed the animals twice a day (mornings and evenings) to include weekends
- Notify the Doctors or a Veterinary Technician of unusual medical or behavioral problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned to assist the Doctor, Veterinarian Technicians and Receptionist in the smooth flow and operation of the hospital.
- Must be at least 15 years of age
- Must be flexible with work schedule, mornings, evenings and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation